LAMchester is held on the fourth Sunday of every month.
- Sunday 26th June 2022 – market and after party at Theatre Impossible, 36 Peter St, Manchester M2 5QR
This will be the last LAMchester until later in the year!
Entrance is strictly tickets only, available on the door or in advance at a reduced price from TicketTailor. Admission gets you:
- Entry to the event (you will be given a wristband that will allow you to come and go as you wish).
- An opportunity to see and buy the latest fetish and alternative clothing and accessories.
- Entry to the free workshops.
- A chance to eat, drink, and catch up with old friends – and make new ones.
- Entry into the monthly competition (details will vary).
- (optional, extra charge) Entry to our glorious after party from 7-11pm.
Fetish wear is not necessary to gain entry to LAMchester, for example jeans and a T-shirt are perfectly acceptable.
On the other hand, far be it from us to discourage people from turning up dressed to the hilt in their finest leather, latex or fabric of choice. You should also feel free to express your chosen lifestyle while at the market: masters, mistresses, TVs, slaves, puppies, ponies, and other fetishes are all welcome, as we aim to promote an open and accepting environment. However the venue and licensing laws do not permit full nudity/genitalia or military clothing that could cause offence (this specifically includes authentic or reproduction military uniforms of the period 1939-1945).
The bar has a comprehensive food menu with snacks and full meals available, as well as a wide variety of cocktails and the usual refreshments (wines, beers, spirits, soft drinks, coffee, etc.).
The venue has a disabled lift, however due to reasons beyond our control it is currently awaiting a major service and, as of 24th June, is not working. We advise you to check with the venue 0161 661 0103 as to its ongoing availability status.
Video shopping from outside the venue is available free of charge as an option, using the Telegram app.
If you feel that there is something that we could do to make your visit more enjoyable please let us know as much in advance as possible so that arrangements can be made.