LAMchester is held on the fourth Sunday of every month.
Upcoming dates in 2019:
- 28th July
- 25th August
- 22nd September
- 27th October
- 24th November
- 29th December
Early Bird price of £6 from midday until 2pm, £7 from 2pm onwards.
That buys you:
- Up to 7 hours of relaxing social environment.
- A chance to catch up with friends both new and old.
- An opportunity to see the latest fetish and alternative clothing and accessories.
- Entry to the event (you can come and go, if you get a wristband at reception).
- Entry into the monthly competition (details will vary).
- The opportunity to attend the monthly workshops, which will usually be at 2pm , 3pm and 4pm in the Workshop room.
Fetish dress code is not necessary to gain entry to LAMchester. Jeans and a T-shirt are perfectly acceptable, for example. On the other hand, far be it from us to discourage people turning up dressed up to the hilt in their finest leather, latex or fabric of choice. You should also feel free to express your chosen lifestyle while at the market; Masters, Mistresses, TVs, slaves, ponies, pets and other fetishes are all welcome, as we aim to promote an open and accepting environment. The venue does however insist that complete nudity and military clothing that could cause offence are not acceptable (this specifically includes authentic or reproduction military uniforms of the period 1939 to 1945).
The bar has a wide variety of cocktails on offer as well as the usual refreshments along with a comprehensive food menu.
the venue is wheelchair friendly. If you feel that there is something that we could do to make your visit more enjoyable please let us know as much in advance as possible so that arrangements can be made.
Within a 5 minute walk
We wrote a page about how to find us – it’s here.