LAMchester is held on the fourth Sunday of every month.
Upcoming dates in 2019:
- 27th October
- 24th November
- 29th December (delayed by one week due to Christmas)
Early Bird price of £6 from midday until 2pm, £7 from 2pm onwards.
That buys you:
- Entry to the event (you will be given a wristband that will allow you to come and go as you wish).
- Up to seven hours of a relaxing social environment in one of Manchester’s finest bars.
- An opportunity to see and buy the latest fetish and alternative clothing and accessories.
- Free entry to the monthly workshops, which will usually be at 2pm, 3pm and 4pm in the lounge bar.
- Free entry to the introductory ‘meet and greet’ talk, which will help you feel at home – especially if this is your first fetish event.
- A chance to catch up with old friends – and make new ones.
- Entry into the monthly competition (details will vary).
- Reduced entrance to the after party.
Fetish wear is not necessary to gain entry to LAMchester, for example jeans and a T-shirt are perfectly acceptable.
On the other hand, far be it from us to discourage people from turning up dressed to the hilt in their finest leather, latex or fabric of choice. You should also feel free to express your chosen lifestyle while at the market: masters, mistresses, TVs, slaves, puppies, ponies, and other fetishes are all welcome, as we aim to promote an open and accepting environment. However the venue and licensing laws do not permit full nudity/genitalia or military clothing that could cause offence (this specifically includes authentic or reproduction military uniforms of the period 1939-1945).
The bar has a comprehensive food menu with snacks and full meals available, as well as a wide variety of cocktails and the usual refreshments (wines, beers, spirits, soft drinks, coffee, etc.).
The venue is wheelchair friendly.
If you feel that there is something that we could do to make your visit more enjoyable please let us know as much in advance as possible so that arrangements can be made.
Within a 5 minute walk on Deansgate (most traders, and the bar, will take cards).
We wrote a page about how to find us – it’s here.